What is My Home Worth?
Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the information below:
When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you've come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive here will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home: Click Listing Video to learn more about how we sell our homes.
My goal is simple:
The Around Town Team aims to change how consumers experience both the entire real estate transaction.
- Change the consumer experience throughout the real estate transaction process by providing excellent service, superior and innovative marketing and data and statistics based guidance.
- Offer a fully transparent approach in everything we do when serving our clients throughout the real estate transaction.
- Bring a sense of calm to the closing table by providing honest and timely service, superior and tangible marketing, and always guide clients based upon real-time data and statistics.
We accomplish this through a ground breaking and comprehensive marketing plan that includes such features as
1. The Local Advantage - Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close. Ask me about our 3-D technology!
2. Internet Advertising - Since the lion's share of home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Google, Bing, and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
3. Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
4. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
To find out more about selling your home, click here