Team Leader / Realtor
- (203) 727-8621
- (203) 426-5679 x108
- Top 1% Nationwide
Newtown, CT 06470
I have always loved real estate, but not how the business of real estate worked. After five successful years in the business I realized it was time to change how consumers experience the entire real estate transaction. With that in mind, “The Around Town Team” was born. Our focus is simple: provide honest and timely service, superior and tangible marketing, and always guide our clients based upon real-time data and statistics. It is our sincere hope that this transparent approach will bring a sense of calm and clarity to the closing table.
Education and Training
I received my B.A. in Politics and Speech Communication from Ithaca College and earned my Masters in Public Administration from the Rockefeller School at SUNY Albany. I am of course a fully licensed real estate agent in the state of Connecticut and a proud card-carrying member of the National Association of Realtors, Connecticut Association of Realtors, and the Newtown Board of Realtors. My network of Realtors expands throughout the United State enabling us to place you with capable professional in the event that we can not serve you directly.
Awards, Designations, & Achievements
- Elected by the town of Newtown to serve on its Board of Police Commissioners
- “Top-5″, An exclusive group of Real Estate Professionals held to the highest standards year over year.
- Real Estate Magazine as one of the Nation’s “50 Agents On The Rise”. This is a National recognition awarded to 50 agents who have proven their abilities to both serve their clients and communities at an elite level.
- 2007 “Rookie of the Year” for all of Fairfield County.
- Coldwell Banker “Sterling Society”for superior performance: 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010
- Coldwell Banker “International Diamond Society” 2011
- Coldwell Banker “Presidents Club” 2012
- Top 3% Coldwell Banker Nationwide 2013
- Newtown’s Number 1 Agent 2013 – Closed 50 Homes and Sold nearly $17,000,000
- Newtown's Number 1 Agent 2014 - Closed 90 Homes and sold $30,000,000
- Top 2.5% performing Agent Nationwide throghout all agents at all companies: 2013,2014
Personal Background After working at high level national marketing and business development positions it became obvious to me that my life and hence the lives of my family were passing me by through the windows of trains and airplanes. It was time to make a change. But where could I use all I had learned in sales, marketing and customer service? Real Estate was a natural fit. In 2007 I entered real estate with my father-in-law, Bob Tendler. Who, with more than 30 years in the business running Newtown’s most successful Real Estate office, Bob Tendler Real estate, Bob was the perfect mentor. I now live in Newtown with my wife Jessica, our kids Emily and Ian and our dog Charlie. I also serve as a Police Commissioner for Newtown. I spent my youth in the Bucks County, Pennsylvania area and am now very proud to call Connecticut my home.
Top 2.5% Performing Agent Nationwide
International President's Circle
Diamond Society Team
Top Agent in Newtown
Previews Property Specialist